Use of your Personal Information - Privacy Statement
The privacy of our customers has always been of utmost importance to CTS.
The personal information collected on this Site will be used to operate the Site and to provide the service(s) or carry out the
transaction(s) you have requested or authorized. (Note: Cramer Technical Services will be referenced as CTS in this document.)
CTS may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site(s).
- CTS will collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, and/or other unique
identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you for normal operation of our business.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with products and services or for such
other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes and CTS sometimes perform analyses of user behavior in order to measure
customer interest in the various areas of our site.
- CTS does not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
- CTS may enable "cookies." A "cookie" is a file placed on your personal computer's hard drive by a Web site that allows it to
monitor your use of the site, and to allow shopping cart operation.
- When you sign up for a newsletter or agree to receive promotional e-mail, CTS may use customized links or similar
technologies to track e-mail links that you click. CTS may associate that information with your personal information in order to
provide you more focused e-mail communications or purchase information. Each automated e-mail communication includes an
unsubscribe link, or information allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication.
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CTS, or the Site;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of CTS and our family of Web sites; or
(c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of CTS employees or agents,
users of CTS products or services, or members of the public.